Monday, January 25, 2010

And in the Baking World today...

BREAD! BREAD! BREAD! (yes, you read that correctly...BREAD!)

As I mentioned in Saturdays Post, I was gifted a nice size amount of Flour on Sat. Wheat, and White. Along with Eggs, Dry Milk, and Veggie Oil. Guess what?? Those are all items I use in my Homemade Bread! Yea!

I've decided that I will share the Bounty with You, my 4 blogs readers. (ha) For this week only, you can get my wonderful HUGE loaves of bread for only $4 a loaf! There is a catch, though. (isn't there always??) I'm only doing Country White or Honey Wheat at that price. AND, you have to order a minimum of 2 loaves of bread...either 2 White, 2 Wheat, or 1 of each. I think you will agree, after tasting my bread, that it is the best homemade bread you've ever eaten...or your money back. Wait, nevermind that last part,...I'm not giving any money back, hehe. Oh, these are LARGE loaves of Bread, or did I mention that already??

Here are photos of Homemade Bread. These are NOT my photos, it hasn't occured to me to take pics of my Bread yet until now,...but these pics, ('borrowed' from the internets) look the closest to my Bread.
To Order- The BEST way to order Bread from me this week is by leaving a comment here on the Blog, OR send me a Facebook Message. You can also email me at carrot_top6@yahoo.com but for some reason, I missed getting a few emails last week. darn. Leave your order, and either email or phone # for me to get back to you. Your order will be put in my baking 'lineup' for the week, and I will let you know when it's ready.

OH, and a gentle reminder...I do ALL KINDS of Baked goods. Cakes, Brownies, Cookies, Cinnamon Rolls, I even consider special requests, just let me know what you need. (ex: I'm baking a Double Chocolate Fudge Cake for someone at Church tomorrow!)

Must get back to my Kitchen...and KitchenAid...I have more bread to mix! BYE!

1 comment: