Sunday, December 6, 2009

Cinnamon Rolls...and whatnot



Hello fans! or friends! or family! Actually, I'm not sure who reads this yet, except for Sara. {{HI Sara!}} Maybe if I actually BLOGGED occasionally, I might get readers. Ya think??


Ok, I have an excuse. I somehow injured my right shoulder 2 months ago, and everytime I sat down at the computer for more than 5 min, but shoulder/arm would start to hurt, and go tingly and numb. Not fun. It's still doing those things, but at a much reduced amount. So, time to start blogging again!

Let's start with a photo of Cinnamon Rolls from yesterday, shall we?? These were made for a customer, and I hear she loved them! MMM, don't those look yummy?? If you are interested in a pan of these for yourself, or any other of my homemade baked good, just leave a comment, or email me: carrot_top6@yahoo.com . One of these days when I become more Blogger-literate, I will have a seperate blog/page just for my baking business. {actually, I'm thinking I need to go hang out with Sara some, so she can teach this 'old dog' some new tricks!


I also finished editing the Fersch Family's photos! yea me! Here is one from their photo shoot, taken at Shoreline Village a couple of weekends ago. This was the 4th year in a row I've done their family photos...can't believe they haven't found someone with a little more talent and experience, lol.
What's on the calendar for this week: Mon: grocery shopping, laundry Tues: Work, get rained on! Wed: Work, get rained on, Millikan Christmas Concert Thurs: Work, get rained on, do some baking Fri: Sleep in, bake, ??? Sat: Ward Christmas Party
Also try to set up an appt with a bride-to-be and her Mom for a weddng cake for January. Fun!
Off to do some reading before bed. Good night!

1 comment:

Sarah Hull said...

hi Linda!
When your ready to dive into blogging, you just come on over and I'll teach you the tricks of the trade. You can even bring cinnamon rolls when you come!!!! (since ours are almost all gone)! :)
hope your shoulder gets to feeling better.